Donnerstag, November 02, 2006

Illustration Friday


Okay, many hits but no comments... Let's try this one, too. Maybe one could title it "caught wind". Those are the moments in professional life one could do without... situations when you thought, you would be alone and no one's watching, so you could be as intimate as you want - but surprise, a colleague is good at sneaking up to everybody and catches wind of ... you 'setting things straight', cleaning your desk from tea-stains in the absence of papertowels and well... stop sneaking !!! (And start commenting ;=))


My contribution to Illustration Friday...
I thought it would be a nice idea, though my technical possibilities at my office are rather limited. Hey, at least you cannot say I didn't try ;=)

Mein Beitrag zum Illustration Friday...
Finde ich eine ganz nette Idee. Allerdings sind meine technischen Mittel hier auf der Arbeit ein wenig eingeschränkt...
He, die Idee zählt, ne? Zumindest in diesem (meinem) Fall.